Java Developer / Web Developer - JDWD110
The Developer will participate in customer projects by developing solutions, testing results, and documenting the procedures under the direction of the Professional Services Solutions Manager. The person may be asked to independently investigate new deployment techniques as needed and may also be asked to participate in the development of web forms using the ARCHIBUS Web Central platform and its API's.
- Provide technical support for customers.
- Review, analyze and report progress on assigned issues.
- Accept ownership for incoming issues from receipt through resolution.
- Support mission critical customer production environments.
- Create end user documentation and internal knowledge base.
- Strong technical background with problem solving skills, troubleshooting ability, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and customer personnel.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Self-motivated with an intense appetite to learn.
- Experience developing on Oracle or SQL Server Databases.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or Revit.
- Experience with Eclipse Software Development Environment.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat or other Web Application Server Containers for J2EE.
- Previous Experience in Facility Management, Healthcare, or Higher Education industries.
- Experience with PHP, XML.
- Experience with Web services (SOAP or SOA).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Hyderabad / Bangalore
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org