Implementation Specialist - IS110
Will be primarily responsible for providing direct support to end-users of the ARCHIBUS facilities management application to identify and troubleshoot issues, application and report development. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debug and document those programs. Provides guidance and training to other application specialists.
- Coordinates with clients and peers to enhance system functionality while understanding the possible ramifications to the client's business processes and Information Services.
- Provides knowledge sharing and education to other team members including support, training, and general project management.
- Develops work plans, estimates tasks, and properly records time tracking for one's self and possibly other team members.
- Ensures successful completion of assigned projects on schedule, within budget.
- Ensures client requests are properly evaluated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge of applications and their integration (interface) with and effect on other systems.
- Consistently communicates project and work effort status to management.
- Understands user experience and is committed to customer satisfaction.
- Leads projects in one or more aspects of the information systems lifecycle (product selection, business requirement definition, communication, implementation, issue resolution, production support).
- Manages training when necessary, inclusive of course development and delivery. Ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Provides feedback to management to be used during the evaluation and counseling of team members.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of Java software development experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming background.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies, adapt to multiple environments, and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience developing on Oracle or SQL Server Databases.
- Knowledge of Java and familiarity with the JEE platform.
- Experience with ARCHIBUS or another IWMS solution a big plus.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat or Web Logic.
- Experience with HTML5 and/or PHP.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Hyderabad / Bangalore
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org