CAD Specialist - CAD110
Will be part of the Client Services team, providing Technical Support to the customers, sales team and development partners. Primarily responsible for providing direct support to designers and aid in delivering final product.
- To create unique solutions to meet various customer and business partner requirements.
- Generating details from the basic concepts provided by the designers.
- Providing deliverables as per ARCHIBUS standards.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to perform in independent & team assignments across the projects.
- Ability to read & understand the drawings with minimal assistance.
- Ability to effectively use time and maximise efficiency to meet challenging work goals.
- Strong visualisation skills.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook and Word.
- Experience of 2-3 years.
- Thorough knowledge in Auto CAD/ Revit.
- Degree / Diploma holders
- Hyderabad / Bangalore
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org